Financials for Foremen (Included in Foreman Training Series)
Date(s): December 5, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM CST - 3:30 PM CST
Financials: What Every Foreman Needs to Know
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Analyze job cost and project risk factors from a foreman’s perspective.
- Describe how revenue and profits are created from job cost.
- Explain your role in influencing key project cost factors.
- Explain the “real” cost of doing business in the mechanical contracting industry.
- Identify the elements of the real cost of an hour of labor.
Target Audience: New, Experienced, or Aspiring Foreman. General Foreman, Superintendents, and other Field Leaders or Managers.
Leah Gutmann offers management and training solutions for the whole company. As a consultant, Leah brings her hands-on experience in finance, risk management, human resources, operations, and strategic planning to companies seeking a unique approach in preparing their company and employees industry success. Leah assists companies in setting visionary, challenging, and realistic growth goals.