Start Date: 1/22/2019 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 3/5/2019 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCA Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Avenue, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: http://mcakc.membershipsoftware.org/content.asp?contentid=133
Propel 3 is designed for senior-level decision-makers and leaders: business owners, executives, & general/operations managers. Designed for leaders taking on an increasing level of responsibility and challenge as they move into more senior roles and high-impact executives with the drive and desire to take their leadership skills to the next level.
The MCAKC Propel Leadership Program is the result of a partnership with Johnson County Community College (JCCC). The program provides employees in the mechanical contracting industry with critical leadership skills they need to effectively lead projects, lead others, and lead leaders within their organizations.
- Improve personal performance by strengthening personal management and communication skills.
- Handle difficult management situations with greater certainty in decision making.
- Identify how leadership styles affect team members and how to adjust those styles to gain commitment.
- Identify and try new approaches needed for growth.
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust to help others excel.
This program consists of 8, four-hour weekly seminars. Lunch is provided
Target Audience: Organizational leadership who lead other leaders within the company
$1,000.00 Signatory Contractors
$1,500.00 Associate Members
$2,000.00 Allied Organizations**
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received at least 2 business days prior to the event by email to email@example.com
or by phone at 913-948-9200.