Start Date: 1/29/2020 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 1/29/2020 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/liftprojectmanagement
|This session is 1 of 10 in the LiFT Level 1 - Project Management Series. Use the button below to register for this series. If you've already registered, click "Add to my Calendar" above to add this session to your calendar.
The Mechanical Contracting Industry - Past, Present, and Future
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Explain the past, present, and future of project management in the union mechanical contracting industry.
- Summarize the history of the Union Mechanical Contracting Industry in Kansas City and its role in the local construction environment.
- Identify vertical markets in which union mechanical contractors leverage their expertise.
- Identify and describe HVAC, process, and plumbing system types that are typically installed and maintained by Union Mechanical Contractors.
- Explain the impact that technologies have on driving productivity and shaping companies’ operations.
- Recognize and define your role in the union mechanical industry and identify opportunities to leverage those interests and skills
Project Managers with 0-2 years of experience, support staff or anyone interested in moving into a project management role or in obtaining the fundamental skills of successful project management.
is the President of P1 Group, Inc., a premier electrical, mechanical, and service contractor. He began his career with the P1 Group, Inc. in 1992 as a Project Engineer and now serves as President of the Construction Division. Kollin holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Science & Management from Kansas State University and a Master of Business Administration from Rockhurst University. Kollin serves as the Association’s Past President.