Start Date: 1/11/2024 11:00 AM CST
End Date: 1/11/2024 3:30 PM CST
Venue Name: Thompson Barn Event Space Location:
11184 Lackman Rd
Lenexa, KS United States 66219
MCA of Kansas City
BOLD and BRILLIANT: Goal Setting with a Twist
January 11, 2023
11:00 am to 3:30 pm
Lunch is included!
Thompson Barn Event Space - 11184 Lackman Rd, Lenexa, KS 66219
In a world where boring goals are the norm, let’s be the exception. Join us for an exhilarating journey of self-discovery as we dive into goal setting… with a twist. This workshop is not just about setting goals; it's also about creating a vision that taps the brilliance of your biggest dreams and protecting the space to bring those dreams to life.
Together we will create
What to Expect:
- Visual Visions: Begin to create clarity about what you want most - both personally and professionally.
- Magnetic Goals: Set bold goals that not only challenge you but magnetically draw you toward unprecedented success. Get ready to tap into your dreams and redefine what you thought was possible.
- Streamlined Steps: Feel a surge of brilliance when you source the energy and time to knock those goals out of the park.
Prepare for an immersive 4-hour experience where you’ll be guided through interactive exercises, thought-provoking discussions, and tailored strategies to amplify your aspirations. Cherylanne Skolnicki will lead us through a dynamic exploration of our dreams and ambitions, AND help us develop the skills to make them our reality.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Redefine what it means to have it all by releasing the weight of expectations.
- Tap your potential by bringing your dimmed dreams into the light.
- Clarify the goals that will draw you toward those dreams.
- Create the space to go after your dreams with proven time-saving strategies.
- Follow through on your plans by facing down the “4 Fears & Feelings” that derail us.
Are you ready to be BOLD and BRILLIANT? Reserve your spot today and let's turn your dreams into reality!
is an authority on work-life balance, finding your purpose, and achieving your full potential. She delivers dynamic keynotes and engaging workshops to brilliant women around the world teaching them how re-engineer their lives so they can play big at work and at home while protecting restorative time for themselves. Cherylanne is the founder and CEO of The Brilliant Balance Company, a personal development brand that prepares women to step into their full potential - at work, at home and as thriving human beings. She hosts the top-rated Brilliant Balance podcast that is followed by thousands. With a B.S. from Cornell and an MBA from Emory, 15 years as a marketing executive at Procter & Gamble, and more than a decade as an entrepreneur, Cherylanne is a trusted advisor to women around the world. Her work has been featured on NBC, ABC, and CBS, and in publications like Forbes, Working Mother, and The Huffington Post. She is a Forty Under 40 Honoree, and one of Cincinnati’s 100 Wise Women. Together with her husband of 22 years, she is a proud parent of three dynamic teens. With her Brilliant Balance programs, she teaches women how to make room for themselves in the middle of their very full lives.
This session is a WiMI-KC sponsored event.
to employees of Signatory Contractors, Associate Members, Members of UA Local 533 & UA Local 8 and SMACNA-KC.
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received prior to the event by email to email@example.com or by phone at 913-948-9200. Cancellations received after this time will be assessed a $100 cancellation fee.
“No Shows” will be assessed a fee (see below) and invoiced accordingly.
$50 Event Duration: Up to 4 Hours
$100 Event Duration: Over 4 Hours (Should the event cover more than one day, this fee will apply for each day of event)