Start Date: 10/31/2019 11:00 AM CDT
End Date: 12/19/2019 3:30 PM CST
Venue Name: MCA Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Avenue, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/foremantraining
This program is designed for new, experienced, or aspiring Foreman, General Foreman, Superintendents or other Field Leaders or Managers. The participant should be a skilled Journeyman or Advanced Apprentice.
The Foreman Training Program is a seven (7) part series designed to provide advanced knowledge and skills.
- Effective Communication for Foreman
- How to Manage Your Time & Boost Productivity
- Project Management - The Foreman's Role
- Project Planning and Close Out
- Financials: What Every Foreman Needs to Know
- The Safety Leader
- Developing your Workforce: What Smart Leaders do (Step 1)
This program consists of 7, four-hour weekly seminars. Lunch is provided
$1,000.00 Signatory Contractors
$1,500.00 Associate Members
$2,000.00 Allied Organizations
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received at least 2 business days prior to the event by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 913-948-9200.