Start Date: 11/2/2021 11:30 AM CDT
End Date: 11/2/2021 3:30 PM CDT
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/foremantraining
|This session is 1 of 9 in the Foreman Training Series. Use the button below to register for this entire series. Or click the blue Member Registration button above to enroll in this seminar. The Foreman Training Program consists of 9 courses: (6) required core seminars plus (3) elective courses. This course is an elective.
Project Management: The Foreman’s Role*
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply means and methods to collaborate with the project manager to ensure positive financial outcomes.
- Describe the foreman’s role in project documentation and implications to the project and business.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the foreman and project manager and use this knowledge to drive project performance.
- Explain how the foreman can provide mentorship to the Project Manager.
- Explain the Project Manager’s vision of success and the critical elements of any successful project.
Target Audience: New, Experienced, or Aspiring Foreman. General Foreman, Superintendents, and other Field Leaders or Managers.
offers management and training solutions for the whole company. As a consultant, Leah brings her hands-on experience in finance, risk management, human resources, operations, and strategic planning to companies seeking a unique approach in preparing their company and employees industry success. Leah assists companies in setting visionary, challenging, and realistic growth goals.
*Required Course in Foreman Series