Start Date: 11/21/2019 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 11/21/2019 3:30 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/foremantraining
|This session is 1 of 7 in the Foreman Training Series. Use the button below to register for this series. If you've already registered, click "Add to my Calendar" above to add this session to your calendar.
Project Management: The Foreman's Role
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply means and methods to collaborate with the project manager to ensure positive financial outcomes.
- Describe the foreman’s role in project documentation and implications to the project and business.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the foreman and project manager and use this knowledge to drive project performance.
- Explain how the foreman can provide mentorship to the Project Manager.
- Explain the Project Manager’s vision of success and the critical elements of any successful project.
New, Experienced, or Aspiring Foreman. General Foreman, Superintendents, and other Field Leaders or Managers.
has been employed with the P1 Group Inc. for the last 20 years. During his tenure, he has advanced from estimator to project manager to his current position of operations manager where he oversees project management staff, manages the sheet metal fabrication process and evaluates mechanical and plumbing estimates before submission. Champagne is a licensed professional engineer in the state of Kansas and holds a LEED certification. He is active in the Kansas City chapter of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association and the Design-Build Institute of America.