Start Date: 12/12/2019 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 12/12/2019 3:30 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/foremantraining
|This session is 1 of 7 in the Foreman Training Series. Use the button below to register for this series. If you've already registered, click "Add to my Calendar" above to add this session to your calendar.
Project Planning & Closeout
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Outline the components of pre-planning and explain its importance to project performance and success.
- Demonstrate how to build a productivity plan from the project estimate.
- Establish project performance goals and milestone measurement criteria.
- Identify strategies to enhance project profitability during the pre-construction phase.
- Discuss the critical components to closing out projects successfully.
New, Experienced, or Aspiring Foreman. General Foreman, Superintendents, and other Field Leaders or Managers.
has been employed with the P1 Group Inc. for the last 20 years. During his tenure, he has advanced from estimator to project manager to his current position of operations manager where he oversees project management staff, manages the sheet metal fabrication process and evaluates mechanical and plumbing estimates before submission. Champagne is a licensed professional engineer in the state of Kansas and holds a LEED certification. He is active in the Kansas City chapter of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association and the Design-Build Institute of America.