Start Date: 12/5/2019 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 12/5/2019 3:30 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/foremantraining
|This session is 1 of 7 in the Foreman Training Series. Use the button below to register for this series. If you've already registered, click "Add to my Calendar" above to add this session to your calendar.
Financials: What Every Foreman Needs to Know
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Analyze job cost and project risk factors from a foreman’s perspective.
- Describe how revenue and profits are created from job cost.
- Explain your role in influencing key project cost factors.
- Explain the “real” cost of doing business in the mechanical contracting industry.
- Identify the elements of the real cost of an hour of labor.
New, Experienced, or Aspiring Foreman. General Foreman, Superintendents, and other Field Leaders or Managers.
offers management and training solutions for the whole company. As a consultant, Leah brings her hands-on experience in finance, risk management, human resources, operations, and strategic planning to companies seeking a unique approach in preparing their company and employees industry success. Leah assists companies in setting visionary, challenging, and realistic growth goals.