Start Date: 2/12/2020 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 2/12/2020 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/liftprojectmanagement
|This session is 1 of 10 in the LiFT Level 1 - Project Management Series. Use the button below to register for this series. If you've already registered, click "Add to my Calendar" above to add this session to your calendar.
Communicating with Tact, Diplomacy, and Professionalism
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate techniques for exerting influence on the actions and attitudes of others.
- Handle the toughest questions with finesse and polish.
- Maintain your composure when you feel like you are losing your cool.
- Think on your feet in meetings or impromptu conversations, no more regret over what you wish you’d said.
- Deliver bad news without creating bad feelings.
- Implement techniques to create emails and reports that get the best results.
Project Managers with 0-2 years of experience, support staff or anyone interested in moving into a project management role or in obtaining the fundamental skills of successful project management.
started his career as a laborer in the rough and tumble world of concrete construction in New York City. He quickly moved up through the ranks to carpenter, foreman and then supervisor. He uses real-life examples from his experience to teach, train and motivate his students.
He has delivered over 4,200 programs in 49 states and several countries. His upbeat, enthusiastic delivery keeps participants engaged and entertained. His training is interactive and hands-on making the transition from classroom to field application seamless.