Start Date: 2/12/2020 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 2/12/2020 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
|This seminar is 1 of 10 in the LiFT Level 1 - Project Management Series. Use the button below to register for this series. To register only for this seminar, click the registration button above.
Space is limited! Register Early!
Communicating with Power and Influence
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate techniques for exerting influence on the actions and attitudes of others.
- Handle the toughest questions with finesse and polish.
- Maintain your composure when you feel like you are losing your cool.
- Think on your feet in meetings or impromptu conversations, no more regret over what you wish you’d said.
- Deliver bad news without creating bad feelings.
- Implement techniques to create emails and reports that get the best results.
This course is for professionals at any level who want to advance their confidence, credibility, and communication skills.
Section 1: Model of Excellence
Strengths vs Weaknesses
Life Long Learning
Section 2: Personality Profile SELF
Mitigate Negative Traits
Section 3: Motivation Strategies
How to Influence
Section 4: Handle Difficult Personalities
Summary and Review
Lunch is served at 11:30 am
Class begins at Noon
$150 Signatory Members
$150 Signatory Non-Members
$200 Associate Members
started his career as a laborer in the rough and tumble world of concrete construction in New York City. He quickly moved up through the ranks to carpenter, foreman and then supervisor. He uses real-life examples from his experience to teach, train and motivate his students. He has delivered over 4,200 programs in 49 states and several countries. His upbeat, enthusiastic delivery keeps participants engaged and entertained. His training is interactive and hands-on making the transition from classroom to field application seamless.
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received at least 2 business days prior to the event by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 913-948-9200.