Start Date: 2/29/2024 11:00 AM CST
End Date: 2/29/2024 3:30 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/foremantraining
|This session is 6 of 7 in the Foreman Training Program. Use the button below to register for this series. To register only for this seminar, click the registration button above.
Project Management - The Foreman's Role
Registration is closed. This seminar is FULL.
Lunch is served at 11:00 am.
Class begins at 11:30 am.
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply means and methods to collaborate with the project manager to ensure positive financial outcomes.
- Describe the foreman’s role in project documentation and implications to the project and business.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the foreman and project manager and use this knowledge to drive project performance.
- Explain how the foreman can provide mentorship to the Project Manager.
- Explain the Project Manager’s vision of success and the critical elements of any successful project.
Target Audience: New, Experienced, or Aspiring Foreman. General Foreman, Superintendents, and other Field Leaders or Managers.
$150 Signatory Members
$150 Signatory Non-Members
$200 Associate Members
has been employed with the P1 Group Inc. for 20 years. During his tenure, he has advanced from estimator to project manager to his current position of operations manager where he oversees project management staff, manages the sheet metal fabrication process and evaluates mechanical and plumbing estimates before submission. Champagne is a licensed professional engineer in the state of Kansas and holds a LEED certification. He is active in the Kansas City chapter of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association and the Design-Build Institute of America.
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received prior to the event by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 913-948-9200. Cancellations received after this time will be assessed a $100 cancellation fee.
“No Shows” will be assessed a fee (see below) and invoiced accordingly.
$50 Event Duration: Up to 4 Hours
$100 Event Duration: Over 4 Hours (Should the event cover more than one day, this fee will apply for each day of event)