Start Date: 10/29/2020 1:00 PM CDT
End Date: 10/29/2020 2:30 PM CDT
Venue Name: Live Virtual Course - Zoom
MCA Affiliate Alliance
The Art of Bidding
Live Virtual Course
Learn how to increase your share of profitable work and decrease the chance of being the low bidder on unprofitable jobs.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Determine your installed cost
- Budget techniques that give you the cost and profit picture
- Find which projects are most profitable for you
- Determine the best jobs with your best chances
- Overhead and overhead recovery
- Adjusting your price based on project size
- Understanding competitor’s bidding behavior
- Competitive/risk factors to consider in each project
- Construction selling processes based on value, not low price
This course is designed for anyone involved with pricing, bidding or selling jobs including Project Managers and Estimators.
Program hosted by the MCA Affiliate Alliance.
is an Associate Professor at Auburn University in the McWhorter School of Building Science. His teaching expertise is in mechanical and electrical systems, and includes construction communications, materials and methods courses. Current research endeavors are HVAC and Communications Disorders and studies with different types of pervious /impervious pavement systems and their effects on the environment.
Keith is the university faculty adviser for the MCAA Student Chapter at Auburn University.
to employees of Signatory Contractors and Associate Members.