Start Date: 2/9/2021 12:00 PM CST
End Date: 2/9/2021 3:00 PM CST
Venue Name: Online Via Zoom Location:
KS United States
This seminar is offered online in two 3-hour sessions. The sessions will be Tues/Thur 2/9 & 2/11 12:00 to 3:00 pm.
Attendance is required for both sessions. No shows will be assessed a fee of $150.
Cost: FREE to employees of Signatory Contractors and Associate Members.
Fundamental Financial Management for the Mechanical Contractor
Participants will actively explore the financial drivers of the mechanical contracting industry. This workshop focuses on both service and construction fundamentals. Attendees will learn how work at the ground level impacts upstream financial reports and the company’s ability to implement identified strategies for growth and performance. The group will work on identifying and calculating revenues and margins at all levels of the organization. A portion of the workshop will be spent working with each other discovering how everyone in the organization has an impact on overall company performance.
This program is designed for any employee in the mechanical contracting industry.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the financial difference between construction and service businesses.
- Calculate earned revenue for both construction and service sides of the business.
- Identify key project indicators and manage impacts to the project and company financials.
- Explain why key financial indicators matter and how project and service performance directly impacts inward and outward facing reports.
- Identify how project and service performance impacts key financial statements and the company’s ability to manage growth and recession.
- Explain how companies achieve long term financial stability by aligning company goals and long term financial strategies.
is a highly experienced executive that offers management and training solutions for the whole company. As a consultant, Leah brings her hands-on experience in finance, risk management, human resources, operations, and strategic planning to companies seeking a unique approach in preparing their company and employees to push to the forefront of their industry. Leah assists companies in setting visionary, challenging, and realistic growth goals and sets a detailed path to success. Having a bachelor degree in economics from Washington State University and an MBA from Seattle Pacific University, Leah has been able to combine her education and work experience to enable her to assist clients in tying it all together.
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received at least 2 business days prior to the event by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 913-948-9200. Cancellations received after this time will be assessed a $150 cancellation fee.