Start Date: 10/12/2021 11:00 AM CDT
End Date: 10/12/2021 3:30 PM CDT
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/foremantraining
|This session is 1 of 9 in the Foreman Training Series. Use the button below to register for this entire series. Or click the blue Member Registration button above to enroll in this seminar. The Foreman Training Program consists of 9 courses: (6) required core seminars plus (3) elective courses. This course is an elective.
Effective Communication for Foreman**
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Appreciate and respect other’s work-related behavioral attributes.
- Effectively allocate responsibilities in various situations & handle specific challenges.
- Identify four primary styles in how a person approaches relevant work situations. Each style reflecting the person’s:
Goal preferences and needs
Supervision and organization preferences
Attitude towards change
- Gain a clearer understanding of what assertiveness looks like behaviorally.
- Demonstrate more effective listening skills by understanding the importance of open-ended questioning as well as non-verbal body language.
New, Experienced, or Aspiring Foreman. General Foreman, Superintendents, and other Field Leaders or Managers.
is the Principle of OZmosis Leadership. A native born Western Australian, he began his professional career as a Mechanical Engineer specializing in power station design, dust pollution control, and mine ventilation systems. Gary has over the last twenty years committed himself to a most accomplished career in ‘Human Engineering’.
**Elective Course in Foreman Series