Start Date: 10/13/2021 8:30 AM CDT
End Date: 10/13/2021 12:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: MCA Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Avenue, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Leadership Communication & Influence
In this seminar, you’ll learn proven and effective practices for strengthening communication and influence competencies, building effective and productive work relationships, increasing your communication skills, and helping others succeed. Participants will identify their own personal communication style, as well as the communication styles of others.
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify various listening, questioning, and communication styles.
- Identify your personal communication style.
- Identify the communication style of others.
- Describe the barriers to effective communication.
- Explain the elements of the listening process.
- Identify barriers to effective communication.
- Gain insight into non-verbal communication.
- Discuss how communication skills play a role in how leaders influence.
- Demonstrate more effective communication in the workplace.
is the Principle of OZmosis Leadership. A native born Western Australian, he began his professional career as a Mechanical Engineer specializing in power station design, dust pollution control, and mine ventilation systems. Gary has over the last twenty years committed himself to a most accomplished career in ‘Human Engineering’. Prior to starting his own consulting practice in 1996, Gary worked for Priority Management Systems, beginning in 1991 in Sydney as Australasian Sales and Marketing Manager. Gary has a unique ability to surface and share ideas, and then Coach, and inculcate measurable behavioral change in people, leading to increases in organizational effectiveness.