Start Date: 2/9/2022 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 2/9/2022 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/mspservicetraining
|This session is 1 of 7 in the Mechanical Service Professional (MSP) program. Use the button below to register for this series. If you've already registered, click "Add to my Calendar" above to add this session to your calendar.
Developing Safety as a Culture
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the unique safety risks of the service industry and how they can affect estimating, pricing, scheduling, and sales.
- Identify site specific hazards for field technicians and how to address on-site client safety concerns.
- Outline how to build an effective safety culture.
- Summarize requirements of NFPA 70E.
- Establish best practices and effective methods for technician safety awareness and engagement including weekly safety talks, policies, and procedures.
Target Audience: Anyone in a Service Role, whether in the field or in the office.
Don Campbell, Vice President, P1, Group