Start Date: 2/16/2022 8:00 AM CST
End Date: 2/16/2022 12:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/mspservicetraining
|This session is 1 of 7 in the Mechanical Service Professional (MSP) program. Use the button below to register for this series. If you've already registered, click "Add to my Calendar" above to add this session to your calendar.
Financials for Service
8 am to Noon (This is scheudled in the morning due to our instructor's travel schedule.)
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Explain different financial models used in service divisions vs. construction.
- Identify key benchmarks used in mechanical service and how key performance indicators are used to measure the health of an organization and help establish business strategies.
- Identify causes of service profit killers for various types of service work and contracts.
- Outline the real cost of an hour of labor, associated costing/billing inefficiencies, and how the field technician impacts financial outcomes.
- Demonstrate methods to improve the financial performance of a service division.
Target Audience: Anyone in a Service Role, whether in the field or in the office.
Leah Gutmann offers management and training solutions for the whole company. As a consultant, Leah brings her hands-on experience in finance, risk management, human resources, operations, and strategic planning to companies seeking a unique approach in preparing their company and employees industry success. Leah assists companies in setting visionary, challenging, and realistic growth goal.