Start Date: 2/23/2022 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 2/23/2022 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/mspservicetraining
|This session is 1 of 7 in the Mechanical Service Professional (MSP) program. Use the button below to register for this series. If you've already registered, click "Add to my Calendar" above to add this session to your calendar.
Customer Service - The Whole Team
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Outline the roles, responsibilities and the importance of teamwork in delivering a positive overall client experience.
- Be proactive in client services and effectively ask for and obtain meaningful customer feedback.
- Explain how good customer service creates value as a commodity and affects sales, profitability, and long-term growth.
- Demonstrate techniques to increase customer satisfaction and service within your organization.
- Participate in an open discussion with two service customers to hear their definition of value and what they expect from high quality service providers.
Target Audience: Anyone in a Service Role, whether in the field or in the office.
Clay Daniels is the President – US Engineering Service. He joined U.S. Engineering in 2010 as a large construction project manager after serving more than 10 years in the Army and five years in Special Forces. He served as a project manager at U.S. Engineering for three years before transitioning into his current position. Clay attended the United States Military Academy at West Point where he played varsity football and graduated in 2000. Clay holds an MBA from the Bloch School of Business at UMKC.