Start Date: 2/2/2022 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 3/16/2022 4:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: MCA Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Avenue, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/mspservicetraining
Anyone in a Service Role, whether in the field or in the office, from Project Managers to Account Managers, Field Supervisors to Lead Technicians, Operations Managers, Billing, Dispatchers, and Coordinators, all will benefit from this program.
The Mechanical Service Professionals (MSP) Program is a seven (7) part series designed to meet the needs of the diverse Service Roles within MCAKC Member Firms.
- Emotional Intelligence - Leah Gutmann - February 2, 2022 (8 am to Noon)
- Developing Safety as a Culture - Don Campbell - February 9, 2022
- Financials for Service - Leah Gutmann - February 16, 2022 (8 am to Noon)
- Customer Service – The Whole Team - Clay Daniels - February 23, 2022
- Putting Communication to Work - Gary Polain - March 2, 2022
- Service Agreements - John Maske - March 9, 2022
- Seminar 7 - TBD
This program consists of 7, four-hour weekly seminars. Lunch is provided.
Session are Noon to 4 pm usless otherwise noted.
Lunch is served 11:30 - Noon.
$1,000.00 Signatory Contractors
$1,500.00 Associate Members
$2,000.00 Allied Organizations
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received at least 2 business days prior to the event by email to email@example.com
or by phone at 913-948-9200.