Start Date: 8/1/2022 6:00 PM CDT
End Date: 8/2/2022 9:30 PM CDT
Venue Name: Virtual Program - Zoom Location:
KS United States
Event Website: https://ce.jccc.edu/courseDisplay.cfm?schID=32367
SharePoint Site Owner
August 1 - August 2, 2022
Mondays & Tuesday
6:00 - 9:30 pm
Create, configure, and manage a SharePoint Team Site. Implement custom forms and learn how to assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, lists and documents.
Cost: FREE to employees of Signatory Contractors and Associate Members.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Creating a New Site
- Create a Site
- Change the Look and Feel of Your SharePoint Site
- Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Configure Document Library for Your SharePoint Team Site
- Configure the Site Assets Library for Your SharePoint Site
- Add and Configure a Wiki for Your SharePoint Site
- Adding and Configuring Lists
- Add an Announcement List
- Add and Configure a Task List
- Add and Configure Contact and Calendar Lists
- Add and Configure a Blog Subsite
- Add and Configure a Custom List to your SharePoint Site
- Customize List Forms
- Configuring Site Settings, Navigation, and Search
- Configure Site Search Options
- Configure Site Administration Settings
- Configure Site Organization and Navigation
- Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Sharing Sites and Setting Site Permissions
- Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
- Configure Content Roll-up, Summary Links, and Site Map
- Add and Configure the Content Search Web Part
- Add and Configure the Relevant Documents Web Part
|Registration and Attendance Policy:
MCAKC offers several fee or no fee networking and educational opportunities to employees of Signatory Members, Associate Members, and Partner Trade Organizations.
Registrants of MCAKC sponsored events, who wish to cancel their registration, must do so at least 2 Business Days prior to the event by either email (email@example.com) or phone (913-948-9200).
“No Shows” will be assessed a fee (see below) and invoiced accordingly.
$50 Event Duration: Up to 4 Hours
$100 Event Duration: Over 4 Hours (Should the event cover more than one day, this fee will apply for each day of event)
Registrants in JCCC continuing education courses may transfer their registration to another course. The transfer request must be received in writing two (2) business days prior to the first day of the course for which you were originally scheduled. A $50 transfer charge will be applied to all transfers received less than two (2) days prior to the start date of the course.
Partner Trade Associations include organizations such as SMACNA-KC, NECA-KC, or other Affiliate Organizations.