Start Date: 8/9/2022 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 8/9/2022 4:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: JCCC Main Campus, Regnier Center, 253 Location:
12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS United States 66201
Event Website: https://ce.jccc.edu/courseDisplay.cfm?schID=32308
August 9, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Start your adventure with tools and features of Microsoft Excel. Upon completion you can enter, edit and format data. Manage workbooks, link worksheets and create basic functions to calculate data. Design and edit charts. Organize large amounts of data with freeze panes, sorting and data filtering tools.
- Introduction to Microsoft Office - Common features in Microsoft Office Apps
- Introduction to Excel Worksheets - Entering and Editing Data, Formatting Cells, Numbers and Dates, Autofill, Navigation Methods
- Rearranging Data - Working with Rows, Cells and Columns
- Managing Multiple Worksheets - Insert and Delete, Cell Reference, Edit Multiple Sheets and One Time
- Functions in Formulas - AutoSum, SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX and MIN
- Data Visualization and Images - Create, Edit using Chart Tools, Add Images
- Organizing Large Amounts of Data - Sorting, Filters, Freeze Panes
Mary Anne Matos
FREE to employees of Signatory Contractors and Associate Members.
|Registration and Attendance Policy:
MCAKC offers several fee or no fee networking and educational opportunities to employees of Signatory Members, Associate Members, and Partner Trade Organizations.
Registrants of MCAKC sponsored events, who wish to cancel their registration, must do so at least 2 Business Days prior to the event by either email (email@example.com) or phone (913-948-9200).
“No Shows” will be assessed a fee (see below) and invoiced accordingly.
$50 Event Duration: Up to 4 Hours
$100 Event Duration: Over 4 Hours (Should the event cover more than one day, this fee will apply for each day of event)
Registrants in JCCC continuing education courses may transfer their registration to another course. The transfer request must be received in writing two (2) business days prior to the first day of the course for which you were originally scheduled. A $50 transfer charge will be applied to all transfers received less than two (2) days prior to the start date of the course.
Partner Trade Associations include organizations such as SMACNA-KC, NECA-KC, or other Affiliate Organizations.