Start Date: 10/4/2022 12:00 PM CDT
End Date: 10/4/2022 4:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/liftprojectmanagement
|This session is 1 of 10 in the LiFT Level 1 - Project Management Series. Use the button below to register for this series. To register only for this seminar, click the registration button above.
The Mechanical Contracting Industry - Past, Present, and Future
Lunch is served at 11:30 am
Class begins at Noon
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Explain the past, present, and future of project management in the union mechanical contracting industry.
- Summarize the history of the Union Mechanical Contracting Industry in Kansas City and its role in the local construction environment.
- Identify vertical markets in which union mechanical contractors leverage their expertise.
- Identify and describe HVAC, process, and plumbing system types that are typically installed and maintained by Union Mechanical Contractors.
- Explain the impact that technologies have on driving productivity and shaping companies’ operations.
- Recognize and define your role in the union mechanical industry and identify opportunities to leverage those interests and skills
Project Managers with 0-2 years of experience, support staff or anyone interested in moving into a project management role or in obtaining the fundamental skills of successful project management.
$100 Signatory Members
$100 Signatory Non-Members
$150 Associate Members
is the President of P1 Group, Inc., a premier electrical, mechanical, and service contractor. He began his career with the P1 Group, Inc. in 1992 as a Project Engineer and now serves as President of the Construction Division. Kollin holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Science & Management from Kansas State University and a Master of Business Administration from Rockhurst University. Kollin serves as the Association’s Past President.
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received prior to the event by email to email@example.com or by phone at 913-948-9200.
will be assessed a $100 per seminar fee.