Start Date: 10/3/2023 12:00 PM CDT
End Date: 11/28/2023 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCA Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Avenue, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/mspservicetraining
Anyone in a Service Role, whether in the field or in the office, from Project Managers to Account Managers, Field Supervisors to Lead Technicians, Operations Managers, Billing, Dispatchers, and Coordinators, all will benefit from this program.
The Mechanical Service Professionals (MSP) Program is a eight (8) part series designed to meet the needs of the diverse Service Roles within MCAKC Member Firms.
- Navigating the Numbers: Business Financial for Mechanical Service Professionals - Kathy Crosby - October 3, 2023
- Communication for Service - Gary Polain - October 11, 2023
- Service Agreements - John Maske - October 17, 2023
- Developing Safety as a Culture - Greg Sweeney - October 24, 2023
- Emotional Intelligence - Eric Herdman - October 31, 2023
- Customer Service – The Whole Team - Clay Daniels - Nov. 7, 2023
- Customer Chaos - Lisa Austin - November 15, 2023
- Managing Multiple Projects, Priorities & Deadlines - Eric Herdman - November 28, 2023
Lunch is provided.
Session are Noon to 4 pm unless otherwise noted.
Lunch is served 11:30 - Noon.
$1,000.00 Signatory Contractors
$1,500.00 Associate Members
$2,000.00 Allied Organizations
Education Credits can be used in substitution for registration fees Contact Jacki Conn to see if your company has credits to apply to the cost of this program.
A $500 reimbursement will be provided for each employee who completes this education series. Individuals must complete the entire series to earn the reimbursement. Reimbursements will not be issued for registrations using Education Credits. Students are allowed 1 excused absence.
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received at prior to the event by email to email@example.com or by phone at 913-948-9200. Cancellations received after this time will be assessed a $100 cancelation fee.
“No Shows” will be assessed a fee (see below) and invoiced accordingly.
$50 Event Duration: Up to 4 Hours
$100 Event Duration: Over 4 Hours (Should the event cover more than one day, this fee will apply for each day of event)