Start Date: 12/7/2023 9:00 AM CST
End Date: 12/7/2023 10:30 AM CST
Venue Name: Live Virtual Course - Zoom
MCA Affiliate Alliance
Navigating Leadership Challenges: Strategies for Success When Shift Happens - Virtual Course
Live Virtual Course Via Zoom
In the dynamic landscape of leadership, especially in highly visible roles, navigating unexpected changes can be a formidable challenge. Whether you're an emerging leader or have years of experience, this webinar is tailored to help you anticipate and effectively manage the shifts that inevitably come your way.
Say goodbye to outdated textbooks and leadership models. In this interactive workshop, we'll draw insights from contemporary examples in both the business realm and pop culture. Yes, you read that right – there's valuable leadership wisdom to be gleaned from the experiences of pop culture icons as they navigate the spotlight.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Anticipate and assess team and organizational risks.
- Build coalitions to garner support for decision and change initiatives.
- Make critical decisions in times of uncertainty and imperfect information.
- Communicate with confidence and clarity, fostering rapport and trust with key stakeholders.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Emerging leaders, including new managers and those transitioning from peer to leadership roles.
- Managers and leaders at all experience levels.
- Individuals with high-visibility roles or substantial influence on organizational decisions.
Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your leadership toolkit with practical strategies for thriving in the face of unexpected shifts.
Cost: FREE to employees of Signatory Contractors and Associate Members.
Gregory Tall spent much of his career helping high-growth organizations acquire & develop diverse talent and build top workplaces He spent a lot of time coaching managers, building leadership development programs and mentoring emerging leaders. Now Gregory designs and facilitates interactive workshops that teach participants how to communicate with employees, peers, customers, investors, and other external stakeholders in the most compelling way.