Start Date: 3/6/2024 8:00 AM CST
End Date: 3/6/2024 2:30 PM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/liftprojectmanagement
|This session is 6 of 10 in the LiFT Level 2 - Project Management Series. Use the button below to register for this series. To register only for this seminar, click the registration button above.
Lunch is served at 11:30 am.
Full Day Seminar. Class is 8 am to 2:30 pm.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the leadership styles you are most comfortable using, and then develop additional styles to use in specific situations.
- Diagnose the development level for each of your employees.
- Match the appropriate leadership style to your employees’ development level to provide the appropriate support he or she needs.
- Communicate performance direction clearly while building an employee’s self-esteem.
- Appropriately use praise and recognition to help improve employee’s performance.
- Delegate effectively with peak performers and coach and support those staff who are experiencing performance problems.
Project Managers with 3 to 7 years of experience, support staff or anyone interested in moving into a project management role or in obtaining fundamental project documentation skills.
$150 Signatory Members
$150 Signatory Non-Members
$ 200 Associate Members
is the Principle of OZmosis Leadership. A native born Western Australian, he began his professional career as a Mechanical Engineer specializing in power station design, dust pollution control, and mine ventilation systems. Gary has over the last twenty years committed himself to a most accomplished career in ‘Human Engineering’.
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received prior to the event by email to email@example.com or by phone at 913-948-9200. Cancellations received after this time will be assessed a $100 cancellation fee.
“No Shows” will be assessed a fee (see below) and invoiced accordingly.
$50 Event Duration: Up to 4 Hours
$100 Event Duration: Over 4 Hours (Should the event cover more than one day, this fee will apply for each day of event)