Start Date: 3/7/2024 7:30 AM CST
End Date: 3/7/2024 11:30 AM CST
Venue Name: MCAKC Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Ave, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/foremantraining
|This session is 1 of 7 in the Foreman Training Program. Use the button below to register for this series. To register only for this seminar, click the registration button above.
Class is 7:30 am to 11:30 am.
Situational leaders give their employees exactly what they need when they need it. They offer guidance, attention, and autonomy, and provide just the right amount of direction and support to help their staff succeed. The situational leadership model is simple: give your people what they need when they need it to accelerate their development. Situational leaders offer guidance, support, and autonomy by providing just the right amount of direction and support to help their team members succeed. They know how to develop competent, self-reliant contributors who deliver faster results.
In this program, you will
- Assess your leadership skills to gain awareness of your leadership strengths, weaknesses, & blind spots.
- Discover the four different leadership styles (direct, coach, support, delegate)
- Become familiar with the four levels of maturity (low, medium, medium, high) and learn to diagnose those development levels in team members.
- Identify the characteristics and needs of others in the 4 stages of development.
- Learn to assess the situation and behaviors of the team members to determine the leadership approach to use to get the best results.
- Learn to adapt your own communication style when interacting with different team members, ensuring that your message is understood.
Target Audience: New, Experienced, or Aspiring Foreman. General Foreman, Superintendents, and other Field Leaders or Managers.
$150 Signatory Members
$150 Signatory Non-Members
$200 Associate Members
is the Principle of OZmosis Leadership. A native born Western Australian, he began his professional career as a Mechanical Engineer specializing in power station design, dust pollution control, and mine ventilation systems. Gary has over the last twenty years committed himself to a most accomplished career in ‘Human Engineering’. Prior to starting his own consulting practice in 1996, Gary worked for Priority Management Systems, beginning in 1991 in Sydney as Australasian Sales and Marketing Manager. Gary has a unique ability to surface and share ideas, and then Coach, and inculcate measurable behavioral change in people, leading to increases in organizational effectiveness.
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received prior to the event by email to email@example.com or by phone at 913-948-9200. Cancellations received after this time will be assessed a $100 cancellation fee.
“No Shows” will be assessed a fee (see below) and invoiced accordingly.
$50 Event Duration: Up to 4 Hours
$100 Event Duration: Over 4 Hours (Should the event cover more than one day, this fee will apply for each day of event)