Start Date: 4/26/2021 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 4/28/2021 12:30 PM CDT
Venue Name: Live Online Instructor Led Course Location:
KS United States
Event Website: https://ce.jccc.edu/courseDisplay.cfm?schID=24463
Live Instructor-Led Online Course
April 26 & 28, 2021
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Start your adventure with tools and features of Microsoft Excel. Upon completion you can enter, edit and format data. Manage workbooks, link worksheets and create basic functions to calculate data. Design and edit charts. Organize large amounts of data with freeze panes, sorting and data filtering tools. This is a component of the Microsoft Office Essentials Certificate and the Excel Specialist Certificate.
This section is facilitated by an instructor online. Within 2 business days of the class start date, you will receive instructions about how to access the class online.
Topics Covered Include:
- Introduction to Microsoft Office - Common features in Microsoft Office Apps
- Introduction to Excel Worksheets - Entering and Editing Data, Formatting Cells, Numbers and Dates, Autofill, Navigation Methods
- Rearranging Data - Working with Rows, Cells and Columns
- Managing Multiple Worksheets - Insert and Delete, Cell Reference, Edit Multiple Sheets and One Time
- Functions in Formulas - AutoSum, SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX and MIN
- Data Visualization and Images - Create, Edit using Chart Tools, Add Images
- Organizing Large Amounts of Data - Sorting, Filters, Freeze Panes
FREE to employees of Signatory Contractors and Associate Members.
|Registration and Attendance Policy:
MCAKC offers several fee or no fee networking and educational opportunities to employees of Signatory Members, Associate Members, and Partner Trade Organizations.
Registrants of MCAKC sponsored events, who wish to cancel their registration, must do so at least 2 Business Days prior to the event by either email (email@example.com) or phone (913-948-9200).
“No Shows” will be assessed a fee (see below) and invoiced accordingly.
$50 Event Duration: Up to 4 Hours
$100 Event Duration: Over 4 Hours (Should the event cover more than one day, this fee will apply for each day of event)
Registrants in JCCC continuing education courses may transfer their registration to another course. The transfer request must be received in writing two (2) business days prior to the first day of the course for which you were originally scheduled. A $50 transfer charge will be applied to all transfers received less than two (2) days prior to the start date of the course.
Partner Trade Associations include organizations such as SMACNA-KC, NECA-KC, or other Affiliate Organizations.