Start Date: 4/5/2023 9:00 AM CDT
End Date: 4/5/2023 10:00 AM CDT
Venue Name: Live Virtual Course - Zoom
MCA Affiliate Alliance
Partnering to Win: Exploring Current Trends in Distribution Support
Live Webinar Via Zoom
Program hosted by the MCA Affiliate Alliance.
In this webinar, we'll explore the current trends in value-added services that are available from distributors in the Plumbing/Piping space.
Construction timelines and stressors require a larger focus on preconstruction planning, virtual design, reality capture, and system-to-system collaboration. Quality distributor partners can ease the burden by providing help in all these areas.
In this webinar, we'll explain when you should partner with a distributor for these capabilities and what to expect during the process.
Topics Covered Include
- Why contractors should expect their distributors to have virtual design capability & the benefits to contractors.
- VDC Capabilities from a Supplier—what a supplier can do, and what a supplier cannot do. We will also explain what a professional package will include.
- VDC software compatibility, ecosystems, services provided.
- 3D Scanning, Reality Capture. We will discuss how using a 3D scan can make your company more attractive and more efficient.
- eProcurement –System to System and Digital Workflow. How a distributor partner can make your estimation and ordering software a more streamlined process. We will discuss some examples of processes that already exist to save you time.
- How to target specific projects that make sense for all these capabilities. What point in the project cycle should you be working with a distributor?
Cost: FREE to employees of Signatory Contractors and Associate Members.
Instructor - Dave Albert
Dave Albert is the Director of Construction Services and Technology at Ferguson Enterprises. Dave works to eliminate service and process gaps for construction professionals, and his 34-year career at Ferguson gives him a unique skillset of technology, supply chain, and sales expertise. Dave works with multiple areas of the country, which gives him great perspective on the construction cycle and business planning. Dave is the author of multiple internal Ferguson programs that improve efficiency, and he is often recruited to create solutions with Ferguson/customer challenges. Dave is an authority on numerous technology platforms used in the construction industry.