Start Date: 4/7/2020 11:30 AM CDT
End Date: 5/26/2020 4:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: MCA Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Avenue, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/propelleadership
Propel 2 is designed for leaders with responsibilities for managing staff.
The MCAKC Propel Leadership Program is the result of a partnership with Johnson County Community College (JCCC). The program provides employees in the mechanical contracting industry with critical leadership skills they need to effectively lead projects, lead others, and lead leaders within their organizations.
- Improve personal performance by strengthening personal management and communication skills.
- Handle difficult management situations with greater certainty in decision making.
- Identify how leadership styles affect team members and how to adjust those styles to gain commitment.
- Identify and try new approaches needed for growth.
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust to help others excel.
This program consists of 8, four-hour weekly seminars. Lunch is provided
Target Audience: Team Leaders
4-7 & 4-14-2019 Finance for Non-Financial Managers Parts 1 & 2 Bill Kay
4-21-2019 Building & Sustaining Trust Loretta Summers
4-28-2019 Resolving Workplace Conflict Tee Crawford
5-5-2019 Addressing Poor Performance Jennifer Olberding
5-12-2019 Delegating with Purpose Jeanie Lauer
5-19-2019 Coaching for Peak Performance Gayle Hopkins
5-26-2019 Unintended Consequences Jeanie Lauer
$1,000.00 Signatory Contractors
$1,500.00 Associate Members
$2,000.00 Allied Organizations**
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received at least 2 business days prior to the event by email to email@example.com
or by phone at 913-948-9200.