Start Date: 8/24/2020 2:30 PM CDT
End Date: 8/26/2020 1:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: Hilton Kansas City Airport Location:
8801 NW 112th St
Kansas City, MO United States 64153
Event Website: https://www.mcaa.org/events/calendar/field-leaders-conference-4-2-3-3/
MCA of Kansas City
The MCAA Field Leaders Conference will provide foremen and other supervisory-level field personnel from geographically diverse locations an opportunity to exchange ideas. During the event, they will gain an understanding of what their employers expect and what they should be doing as leaders. They will also have an opportunity to network with their peers regarding the opportunities and challenges they encounter.
It's where the professionals who are key to bringing in your projects on time and on budget - transform and elevate their vision, perspective, and performance.
Sending your field leaders to this conference is an investment that will pay for itself many times over.
Your field leaders will learn:
- To view themselves as professionals. Because that's what field leaders are!
- The importance of the bottom line. Most of your field leaders have little idea exactly how critical their performance is to your company's profitability.
- Why customer relationships matter. Because they do! Better communication skills can strengthen those relationships.
- How to establish tangible goals. And one takeaway will be an action item list to help field leaders do just that.
- What's the "smarter" way to work? Isn't it worth a few days to find out?
- Their role as the face of your company. Field leaders are on the jobsite every day, and attitudes matter.
- What it means to be a great foreman. Who wants to be good at their job when they can be great!
Monday August 24
1:00 - 3:00 pm Registration
2:30 - 3:15 pm Welcome & Opening Remarks
3:15 - 5:15 pm Discussion Legacy Leadership
5:30 - 7:30 pm Product Demonstration & Happy Hour
Tuesday August 25
6:30 - 7:30 am Breakfast
7:30 - 7:45 am Reconvene & Recap
7:45 - 10:00 am The Foreman's Impact on Profitibility
10:30 - 11:30 am What Does it Mean to be a Great Foreman?
11:30 - 12:30 pm Lunch
12:30 - 2:15 pm Great "Project" Leadership - The Thing that Separates the Good from the Great - John Koontz
2:30 - 4:00 pm Jobsite Technology
Wednesday August 26
6:30 - 7:30 am Breakfast
7:30 - 8:30 am Discusion on What Keeps You Up at Night
8:45 - 11:15 am Building Relationships: Communication on the Jobsite
11:30 am - 1:00 pm What Have You Learned to Make You a Better Field Leader? - John Koontz
1:00 pm Dismiss