Start Date: 5/13/2020 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 5/15/2020 4:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: JCCC: Main Campus, Regnier Center, 232 Location:
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
MCA of Kansas City
MCAA Field Leaders Conference in Kansas City
The MCAA Field Leaders Conference provides field leaders with the skills they need to be business and results oriented managers focused on growing company profits and brand. They realize their importance and value as professionals and members of the management team.
It's where the professionals who are key to bringing in your projects on time, on budget, and online transform and elevate their vision, perspective and performance.
Sending your field leaders to this conference is an investment that will pay for itself many times over.
This conference will provide foremen and other supervisory-level field personnel from geographically diverse locations an opportunity to exchange ideas. During the event, they will gain an understanding of what their employers expect and what they should be doing as leaders. They will also have an opportunity to network with their peers regarding the opportunities and challenges they encounter.
Your field leaders will learn:
- To view themselves as professionals. Because that's what field leaders are!
- The importance of the bottom line. Most of your field leaders have little idea exactly how critical their performance is to your company's profitability.
- Why customer relationships matter. Because they do! And better communication skills can strengthen those relationships.
- How to establish tangible goals. And one takeaway will be an action item list to help field leaders do just that.
- What's the "smarter" way to work? Isn't it worth a few days to find out?
- Their role as the face of your company. Field leaders are on the jobsite every day, and attitudes matter.
- What it means to be a great foreman. Who wants to be good at their job when they can be great!