Start Date: 9/17/2019 11:30 AM CDT
End Date: 11/5/2019 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: MCA Knowledge Center Location:
10955 Lowell Avenue, Suite 1050
Overland Park, KS United States 66210
Event Website: https://www.mcakc.org/propelleadership
Propel 1 is designed for emerging leaders who manage projects but may not manage people.
The MCAKC Propel Leadership Program is the result of a partnership with Johnson County Community College (JCCC). The program provides employees in the mechanical contracting industry with critical leadership skills they need to effectively lead projects, lead others, and lead leaders within their organizations.
- Improve personal performance by strengthening personal management and communication skills.
- Handle difficult management situations with greater certainty in decision making.
- Identify how leadership styles affect team members and how to adjust those styles to gain commitment.
- Identify and try new approaches needed for growth.
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust to help others excel.
This program consists of 8, four-hour weekly seminars. Lunch is provided
9-10-2019: StrengthsFinder 2.0
(This prerequisite course is required. If you have not completed this course, register now.
9-17-2019: Communications for Leadership Success
with Mary Jean Billlingsly
9-24-2019: StrengthsFinder 2.0 Teambuilding
with Dr. Sondra Cave
10-1-2019: Business Ethics
with Jeanie Lauer
10-8-2019: Embracing Change
with Jeanie Lauer
10-15-2019: Navigating Beyond Conflict
with Tee Crawford
10-22-2019: Accelerating Business Decisions
with Tracie Glasscock
10-29-2019: How to Read People
with George Ferguson
11-5-2019: The Abilene Paradox
with Jennifer Olberding
$1,000.00 Signatory Contractors
$1,500.00 Associate Members
$2,000.00 Allied Organizations**
Cancellations for all MCAKC events must be received at least 2 business days prior to the event by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 913-948-9200.